[nfbwatlk] FW:ILRUSurvey: AssistiveTechnology forPeople With Disabilities

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 13:09:12 UTC 2012

Hi Lauren, I know, I can't get a Refreshabraille right now,
either.  I think they're around $1400.  They are quite small and
look very sturdy.  I haven't had a chance to try using one with
an iphone.  Hopefully I will get to do that one of these days.
Well, I'd best go take a shower.  We're having a huge amount of
company today after going to church in the park.  Many of the
churches in the area get together today as part of Rendezvous.
It's a weekend event here every year.  Oops, I'll stop, I tend to
go off on bunny trails.  Happy Braille reading for those of us
who love our Braille!    Peace,    Debby