[nfbwatlk] FW: ILRUSurvey: AssistiveTechnology forPeople With Disabilities

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 03:22:31 UTC 2012

I never have gotten used to areas without sidewalks.  And dogs
tend not to like doing "country work".  I think it's because they
have to concentrate harder.  A block or two is okay, but I
wouldn't want to walk for a mile or so with no sidewalks.  So
Craig promised that we will live where there are sidewalks.
Although there is one neighborhood in Spokane that I really like
that doesn't have them, but within a couple blocks there are
sidewalks, so that could maybe work.  And after I come back from
CCB I will definitely be ready to ride buses.  (Grin).    Peace,
Debby