[nfbwatlk] Am I being too sensitive

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 02:26:27 UTC 2012

Well, if someone said something like that to me, the tone of voice would
effect how it came across.  I get how that could have a bit of a bite.  And
what's his attitude about blindness?  And what's his attitude about you
going to Colorado?  You don't have to answer those questions but those would
be the things I'd think about.  Who's to say what's too sensitive?

Kaye