[nfbwatlk] Am I being too sensitive

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 08:54:58 UTC 2012

Thanks Ben.  By the way, my mom still remembers you and was so
impressed with how "well he got around Seattle".  Lol.  Not sure
what that says about me.  (Big smile).  She's been diagnosed with
Macular degeneration, so when she complains about having to get
the shots in her eyes, I just ask her whether she wants an
application to Seeing Eye or a cane.  I'm trying to help her not
to think of this as the end of the word.  So far the shots are
working well, for which we are all grateful.  But I keep
reminding her when she starts getting worried that she can still
have an enjoyable life.  So maybe it's good that she remembers
you.  (Smile).    Peace,    Debby