[nfbwatlk] [Wcb-l] BANA Prepares to Betray the Blind

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Aug 17 23:31:13 UTC 2012

Hi,
But why is EUB okay under any circumstances?  Why can't we just have
standard braille and computer braille, if that is the problem?
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/glowhi%40centurylink.n

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/avila.bert.humberto2%4