[nfbwatlk] Upcoming Convention of the NFB of Washington

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 03:04:09 UTC 2012

I do know that PayPal charges a fee for transactions.  When I was
president of an organization, every month we would have this same
amount in the PayPal account, because every time you transfer
funds from your PayPal account to the regular treasury you have
to pay.  So although PayPal does make paying easier for that
people I don't think it's's necessarily that great a deal for the
organization receiving the funds from PayPal.  Just my 2 cents
worth.    Debby