[nfbwatlk] Colorado Center

Mon Aug 20 21:22:28 UTC 2012

Hey Debby,

That's exciting news.  I think you'll really see a difference in the experience,  and an energetic group of trainers who believe in blind folks.  Hope you have fun and learn too!!

/s/

Bennett Prows

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Debby phillips
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 1:51 PM
To: nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nfbwatlk] Colorado Center

Hi, just wanted to let you all know what's happening.  I will be
stinting at the Colorado Center for the Blind November 5.  That's
about all I know for now.  I am trying to schedule someone from
Seeing Eye to come out and work with Lamar and I a few days early
before class starts.  Craig and I haven't decided if he is
driving me out or if I'm going to fly.  Will be looking at
airfares, etc.  That's all that's fit to print from here.    God
bless,    Debby