[nfbwatlk] Colorado Center

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Wed Aug 22 04:54:07 UTC 2012

Hi,
That is great!  My parents refused to allow my sister and me to go to the
local public school because they feared the staff would just pass us through
and we wouldn't really learn much or have to be responsible.  So we went to
a school for the blind.  How a young person starts out in life can affect
him/her all the way through life if he/she doesn't find the right people and
places to grow with.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com