[nfbwatlk] Mariners

Wed Aug 22 21:04:15 UTC 2012

Still 1 0 Mariners at the half way point!  Go Mariners. And, good for you Marci!  Baseball is really fun now here, huh?

Woohoo

go Ms/

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of mjc59 at q.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 1:13 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] Mariners

Ben and listers,

Saunders has been fantastic during this home stand! Yes, Ben, I did go to the game last night. Had a great time and came home with lost of loot; yellow "King of Perfection" T-shirt, big K card with Felix and those game stats on the back, plus a set of M's trading cards. I didn't need my radio to know whether the pitch was a ball or a strike....just listened to the crowd (of course I had my radio, too) That was the most amped up crowd I have personally experienced. Awesome game!

Marci

P.S.  Mike, I'm writing this while waiting for my return call from our friend.