[nfbwatlk] FW: NFB stand on Blind Child Area signs?

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Wed Aug 29 05:40:24 UTC 2012

Hi,
I never tell the airlines people ahead of time that I am blind.  I would be
opening up a can of worms every time.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com