[nfbwatlk] Some practical questions

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 18:45:49 UTC 2012

Hi all, I have some practical questions here.  One of our
relatives came over the other day and spent about three hours
with me cleaning out my closet, getting rid of clothes that don't
fit, aren't the right color for my skin tone, throwing away stuff
that is permanently stained.  In the process, she put together
quite a few outfits.  Right now, they are all hanging together,
each outfit on its one or two hangers.  For the past oh, twelve
years or so, I have just asked my husband, do I match, if I
wasn't sure.  But now that I have all these various outfits, I
need some suggestions about how to keep them together after I do
laundry.  Wow, not sure that made sense, but hopefully it did?

The second thing is recently Humanware changed how Bookshare
operates, in that it has a drop down thing for your download
preferences.  Somehow mine got changed to Daisy Text, and I can't
get it changed to what I want, which is Grade 2 Braille.  I have
plenty of sources to read books in audio if that's what I want,
but I want to read my books from Bookshare in Braille.  Maybe
somebody who's a little more tech savvy than me can tell me what
to do.  I've tried changing it three or four times now, and
can't.  Thanks.    Peace,    Debby