[nfbwatlk] off topic but I want to know

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sat Dec 8 06:52:57 UTC 2012

Hi,
I know this is off topic, but
Have any of you heard how Kathi Goertzen is doing?  She was a tv anchor in Seattle.  She underwent several brain surgeries.  She had a benign tumor but it kept growing and they'd have to go in and mow some of it off, always trying to do as little damage to her abilities as possible.  I am wondering if she is still on tv, if she's had more surgeries, or if she is okay.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com