[nfbwatlk] Sno/King Chapter meeting tomorrow

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Mon Feb 13 17:28:16 UTC 2012

Hello fellow Federationists.
I wanted to put out a meeting reminder for the sno/King chapter for tomorrow 02/14 6;30pm at our regular meeting place.  Georgios Italian on Evergreen Way Everett.

We will begin the meeting at 6:30pm but you are welcome to come a little early to visit and put in your order for some delicious food.
Look forward to seeing you all there!  Will be reporting on Washington Seminar.
Bring friends and  family, all are welcome.
Julie Warrington / VP