[nfbwatlk] Seattle Chapter Saturday meeting location and Elections

Mike Mello mike at mello.com
Fri Feb 17 18:05:05 UTC 2012

Good morning all, I would like to apologize for the delay in sending out this announcement. We will not be meeting at brunos
restaurant this month.
The location for this month only will be at:
Bernards on Seneca
315 Seneca st
Bernards is located on the south side of Seneca st between 3rd ave and 4th ave. the entrance is two large wooden doors.
Please arrive at 10:00 A.M. and ask to be seated in Michael Mellos group.

We will be holding elections for the chapter at this months meeting please bring $5.00 for yearly dues if you wish to participate in
the election process.
Thanks for being so flexible as we work out changing our location.
I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!
If you have any questions, please call my cell phone: 208-301-0565

Michael J. Mello

mike at mello.com

(208) 301-0565