[nfbwatlk] FW: [SAUDSN] Fwd: Old time PDX - KISN

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 08:54:25 UTC 2012

Thanks, Mike.  I just iigured you phobably knew the aiproximate
price since you have it.  (Grin).  Like if somebody's getting a
pickle out of the pickle jar, they could just hand me one too,
right?  (Grin).   Did you grow up listening to KISN?  I listened
to it a little when I was at school in Salem, although most of
the time we listened to a Salem radio station KBZY but I'm not
sure it even exists anymore.    Peace,    Debby