[nfbwatlk] FW: [SAUDSN] Fwd: Old time PDX - KISN

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 18:46:54 UTC 2012

It seems to me that not long after Craig and I were married and
living in Vancouver, KVAN came to life for a little while.  There
was a guy named Royal Tuttle who read the news.  We used his name
in stories that we made up as we drove down the highway on long
road trims.  Lol.  Our Royal Tuttle was the mayor of a small
town, and was not always a nice man.  He was eventually murdered
but we never finished the story to find out who did it.  It could
have been his wife, his secretary whom he was having an affair
with, his son, a young police officer who clashed with the
mayor's son, or any number of other people.  Lol.  The story
would pass back and forth between us and amused us for hours
along I-5.  Lol.    Peace,    Debby