[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW: A JUMPING, JAM-PACKED JANUARY

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 4 21:43:11 UTC 2012

  <http://image.exct.net/lib/fe681570766704757712/m/1/TC_emailheader.jpg>

January 4th, 2012

A jumping, jam-packed January
Sign up Today

Jacob ,

Happy New Year! At Transportation Choices we are jumping right into 2012
with both feet. With the Legislative session right around the corner, this
is the time of the year we need you as an engaged advocate.

1)  The environmental priorities legislative workshop happens this Saturday,
January 7th at the University of Washington, Click
<http://cl.exct.net/?qs=a11883a9ae5dec574f992ab8dc35ba6083c3b49d88659f588c75
9ac5f18a1c5b> here for more info.

2)  On January 20th, our Friday Forum of the month will be a comprehensive
update on what is going on with connecting health and transportation
policies and priorities. Please join us for this exciting Friday Forum in
Tacoma at the University of Washington Tacoma. Click
<http://cl.exct.net/?qs=a11883a9ae5dec57f4b4cd29784eacf9f0a44c8c71784c78737e
c417e58a8238> here for more information and to register (Please note that
there will be no Friday Forum in this week.)

3)  Environmental Lobby Day is on January 25th. Here
<http://cl.exct.net/?qs=a11883a9ae5dec57d5e4cda4e393bc666f1c832dbd4116ea451e
05b741d6cc0e> is more info from our friends at WEC.

4)  Last but not least, Transportation
<http://cl.exct.net/?qs=a11883a9ae5dec57dccfa1d36bbebb940b4999ab84660bd821c7
e84cc072e6a1> Advocacy Day, your chance to connect with advocates from
across the state and speak directly to your legislators about the future of
transportation in our state, is on January 31st.  Please
<http://cl.exct.net/?qs=a11883a9ae5dec57dfb2afc0fb14386de65fe0dae7dcc2667154
dfafeb1a30a5> REGISTER TODAY!

Join us for a jam-packed January!

Andrew Austin
Field Director

<http://cl.exct.net/?qs=a11883a9ae5dec5743ad1ffb9d5dbfc6662338a8041330144e4a
85e71d3e3bcb> facebook
<http://cl.exct.net/?qs=a11883a9ae5dec5775a4ab25d924a1017f87117ac99df8e862a4
16992120fc73> twitter
<http://cl.exct.net/?qs=a11883a9ae5dec579b8758a87a23dc63d03f05a196c53ddb72fc
223707d3044c> youtube

<http://cl.exct.net/open.aspx?ffcb10-fe6216797d64047b7510-fde41c777c6706747c
167372-fe681570766704757712-fe9111797467057972-fe2a1773746202797d1674-ffcf14

This email was sent to: jacobstruiksma at gmail.com

This email was sent by: Transportation Choices Coalition
811 1st Ave Ste 626, Seattle, WA, 98104,

We respect your right to privacy - view
<http://cl.exct.net/?qs=a11883a9ae5dec571ebba472c6ab6e9aebb8514ee55e35f3aba5
b7efcbdcb543> our policy

Update
<http://cl.exct.net/?qs=a11883a9ae5dec57c07e81e24e9265c6a88dc71a8f0a54eaaf51
aa6bc72df7b4> Profile and Subscription Preferences | Unsubscribe
<http://cl.exct.net/?qs=a11883a9ae5dec5762ff7d1cade681a059263870be89550a81d1
5ecb57eb1d42> From All Emails