[nfbwatlk] FW: Come cruise with the nations blind

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Jan 14 03:14:05 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of VaShaun Jones
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 9:47 PM
To: NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list
Subject: [Chapter-presidents] Come cruise with the nations blind

Invite your family and friends to this exciting event:

The 2nd annual Family and Friends Empowerment Cruise will be to Nasa and
Freeport Bahamas. We will set sail on Friday, November 30th and return
Monday, December 3rd 2012. The price for this all inclusive trip is $310 for
for inside cabins and $340 for ocean view cabins based on double occupancy
not including travel. You will receive the following amenities: 1 hour
shared cocktail party, 2 Carnival tote bags per cabin and 1 $25 ship credit
per cabin. Please pay your $50 per cabin deposit no later than March 9th to
join in on the fun. Monthly installments can be made. For more information
on this and other Empowerment events or  to book your cruise either call
VaShaun Jones 678.404.2635 or our travel agent, Peachtree Travel at
770.280.5029.