[nfbwatlk] FW: Mayor urges public to prepare for next major winter storms

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 04:03:32 UTC 2012

http://www.seattle.gov/news/detail.asp?ID=12443&Dept=48

Mayor urges public to prepare for next major winter storms

With weather forecasts predicting significant accumulations of snow in
Seattle, Mayor Mike McGinn urged residents to be prepared for a series of
winte...

View the complete story on www.rpin.org. Posted by SeattleEOC at 1/16/2012
6:22:38 PM.

Modify Subscription:
http://www.rpin.org/rpinweb/Subscriber/Register.aspx?Update=1

The Regional Public Information Network (RPIN) is a regional partnership
hosted by King County. Content is solely the responsibility of contributing
agencies. For questions about news releases, contact the issuing agency.