[nfbwatlk] how much snow did you guys get?

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 05:47:28 UTC 2012

Hello,

Here in Yakima, WA, my college classes were canceled yesterday and today,
which at the time of this typing is Thursday and Friday, and that was all
due to all the  snow that fell in the Yakima valley. It was somewhat like a
blizzard; the snow was nonstop for about 20 hours on Wednesday resulting in
a major mess for us Thursday and Friday and many cancellations like my
school were caused. Hopefully this winter storm ends soon and we can return
back to normal.