[nfbwatlk] Colorado Center for the Blind

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 04:29:06 UTC 2012

Hi Marci, thanks so much!  I'll call you one of these nights soon
just to catch up, if nothing else.  We did have some fun times,
didn't we?  Sometimes I think youth is wasted on the young!
(Grin).

So many people just don't get it, I guess because they're afraid
I'll come home being a Federationist.  The thing they don't know
is that I'm closer than they know.  I have some things I have to
work out before I just go.  I'm president of a special-interest
affiliate and feel ethically bound to at least get that things
completed for our meetings in November.

Take care, and we'll talk soon.     Peace,    Debby