[nfbwatlk] Sad News

merribeth.manning at comcast.net merribeth.manning at comcast.net
Sun Jul 8 16:25:20 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

I am not sure if you have heard or not about one of our (Clark County) chapter members, Ray Watson,  has passed way.

Ray passed away on Tuesday July 3rd.  We believe he had a stroke in his sleep.

Everyone has been shocked by the news, since he was in good health and was only 59.

If you would like to talk to his wife Betty Watson (also a member) you can call her at 360-718-8803 or 360-828-7533.  She is staying at her kids house for now.

There will be a memorial service for Ray on Saturday August 25th (time to be reported later) at The Church of the Good Shepard of Vancouver (its at 810 SE Elsworth Rd, off of 205, by Elsworth Elem.).

Instead of flowers or gifts Betty is asking for Donations be made to Vancouver USA singers, NFB, and NFB CCC .

Thank you, have a great week.