[nfbwatlk] Fw: [ATI] Bluetooth shoes

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 05:46:17 UTC 2012

I think this is just another of those experiments that are trying to help
"Those poor blind folks who can't see and who can't find their surroundings
by themselves correctly". I think those poor engeneers need to learn that
this is not true. Or, either that, or we need to get together with those
engineers to tell them what is or isn't good for us since we've gotten the
blindness tools such as the white cane, and blindness techniques.