[nfbwatlk] NFB of Washington Caucus at 2012 NFB National Convention

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Jun 5 03:10:58 UTC 2012

Fellow Federationists:

Each year toward the beginning of the NFB national convention, the NFB of
Washington holds a caucus for Washingtonians attending the convention.
There, we can get our questions answered, bring banquet tickets to be
exchanged later for places at adjacent tables during the banquet, welcome
new members, first time convention attendees and their friends and make
everyone feel welcome. WE will share the excitement of the convention.

This year, as always, the NFB of Washington will take place on Monday, July
2, at 8:00 a.m. Dallas time. This year, the caucus will be held in the
Lalique Room on the Atrium Mezanine. That's on the West Side.

See everyone there!

Mike Freeman, President

NFB of Washington