[nfbwatlk] Greater Seattle Chapter meeting summary and announcements

Michael Dickneite michael at sparckids.org
Wed Jun 6 18:46:26 UTC 2012

I would love to share the picnic details with families of the blind students that I serve. School gets out for the summer on June 20th in Mt. Vernon and June 24th in Seattle. Is the picnic an event that I might invite families to? If so, could we get the information prior to the end of school.

Best,
Michael Dickneite, TBS/O&M
Mt. Vernon Schools