[nfbwatlk] FW: Presidential Reports -- A Great Tool for Raising Funds (and for Encouragement)

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Jun 10 00:14:08 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-fundraising-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfb-fundraising-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Everett Gavel
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2012 4:59 PM
To: nfb-fundraising at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfb-fundraising] Presidential Reports -- A Great Tool for Raising
Funds (and for Encouragement)

Hi All,

Anyone who wants to update themselves -- or remind
themselves -- of exactly what the NFB has achieved over
the past 12 months, each year, should listen to the
Presidential Report from the previous convention.
Personally, this is 1 of my favorite parts of
convention. It's also great to read or listen to again
coming into October (Meet the Blind month). So as to be
revived & re-energized when speaking to tons of peple
that month. ;-)

It's also a great tool to refresh yourself on just
before going to speak to possible donors, or newly
blinded people or families new to blindness.

The Presidential Report shows, each year, exactly what
we as an organization have achieved, have changed --
and whom we have helped -- in the previous year. Share
this resource with your members, and with anyone
interested in truly changing what it means to be blind.

Presidential Reports from 2000 to the Present can be
found here (in both print & audio formats):
http://nfb.org/presidential-reports

Strive On!
Everett