[nfbwatlk] FW: Goodwill Pays Disabled Employees Less Than MinimumWage | wusa9.com

Leslie Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 15:44:14 UTC 2012

I've been talking to the NFB about that from when I was state president in Oklahoma and it seemed to fall on deaf ears which I suppose that I thought the NFB would jump in with guns blazing and stop it but they didn't I knew a lady that was only making about 2 dollars an hour and she was ruining her joints and health because they demanded her to hang a ridiculous amount of clothes in an hour and she had to keep it up with only one break and about 30 minutes for lunch and she finally had to quit because she just couldn't do it anymore. But I know the NFB has to pick there battles. Les