[nfbwatlk] Facebook Frustrations

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 02:07:42 UTC 2012

Hi Kristine, my name is Debby.  That "suspicious" activity thing
happened to me also.  If you look at the bottom of the page on
Facebook there's an email address for help.  I think there was a
link that I went to.  I wrote asking for assistance, and
complained that doing this with pictures was not something that
blind folks could easily do, if we could even do it at all.  I
have lots of friends on FB that my husband doesn't know, so there
was no way he could help me.  They sent some verbal questions
that I had to answer, which I could.  But it is really a hassle.
Hope this helps.    Peace,    Debby