[nfbwatlk] Mariners Win!!!

Wed Mar 28 13:53:52 UTC 2012

I'm always looking for a positive side to *everything.

I have a sleep loss problem.  I wake up about two or three hours after falling asleep at night, then have big problems going back to sleep.  The positive side to this problem has finally showed itself.  I was able to listen to the Mariners and the As play the first regular season game this morning, with the pregame show beginning at 2:00 A. M.  Since they are playing in Tokyo, Japan, sixteen hours ahead of us, the game is in what is considered the middle of the night here.

Now to the even more positive news.  mariners won, 3 to 1 in eleven innings.  What a great game!  I'll leave the stats to others.

So their record this year, ... 162 and 0?  Guess I finally have fallen asleep, and am now dreaming!

Go Ms.

/s/

Bennett Prows