[nfbwatlk] Shopping with a clerk

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Thu Mar 29 21:55:49 UTC 2012

Yeah, i could see calling ahead to a store where you know it's likely
to be busy or understaffed, particularly if you really like to give
that store some business. I could even understand calling ahead if
you've got a big shopping list. But for one or two items, or for a
store that's well staffed at a non-busy time? That's a bit ridiculous,
especially if other customers aren't required to do the same thing
whenever they need help for something.

But as a matter of reference, I'd recommend Trader Joe's to any of you
with one in your town. I've never had a problem geting help there, and
the staff are specifically trained to be extremely courteous to
customers no matter what their needs might be.

Respectfully,
Jedi