[nfbwatlk] FW: National Braille Press

Gloria Whipple ladygloria at webband.com
Wed May 2 14:50:48 UTC 2012

I thought it was interesting!

Gloria Whipple

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Becky Frankeberger
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 07:48
To: 'NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] FW: National Braille Press

Sorry gang, I get articles, things of interest, and completely forget about
this group. Someone will have to buy something from me to keep you all front
and center, smile.

I make what I call sell phone carriers you wear around your neck. So many,
though, of my customers find this little bag handy for other things as well.
One guy puts his wallet in the bag. Another gal puts her lipstick and IPod
in hers and goes. Another guy puts his GPS and clips the speaker on the
lanyard. I make bags you wear on your belt. Many people like this instead of
a backpack or purse. Think about hand made gifts: ponchos, shawls, dressy
scarves, winter scarves throws, afghans, bedspreads etc. I worked with you
to customize everything to your wants and needs. Prices depend on the yarn
amount of detailing.  But sell phone carriers are twenty five dollars,bags
you wear on your belt start at fourty dollars, scarves start at thirty
dollars, Shawls vary a lot, but seventy dollars is a start, ponchos are a
hundred to start, throws a hundred and fifty, aetc. Yarn ordered is extra. I
also make baby blankets, jackets, wraps, booties, hats, dresses etc.   to
keep our little ones beautifully comfortable.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com