[nfbwatlk] JAWS Death Match II, Accessibility Camp Seattle, June 2nd and 3rd, 2012

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Thu May 17 22:12:33 UTC 2012

Link:
http://accessibilitycampseattle.org/blog/2012/jaws-death-match-ii/

Text:
Accessibility Camp Seattle
Accessibility Camp Seattle is dedicated to the simple premise that "digital inclusion" is fundamental to our digital age.
Register Now!
June 2ND & June 3RD, 2012
The Seattle Public Library, Central Branch. (MAP)

JAWS Death Match II
by raymonabaldwin on May 13, 2012

Do you remember JAWS Death Match I? If you do, assist with this year's JAWS Death Match II initiation. For the uninitiated "Get in the net" and see what it's all about. This is especially for anybody in hardware, software, and those who really want to get an idea of the user experience!