[nfbwatlk] Caller ID Devices

mjc59 at q.com mjc59 at q.com
Wed May 30 23:15:47 UTC 2012

Hi Jim,

I got a good machine from a friend, but it's a Qwest machine that isn't manufactured anymore. Maybe you could find one on e-Bay or Craigslist. The number from any incoming call is spoken and then stored indefinitely for future action. It has both a Directory and a Call Log. It holds over 70 numbers. You can record whatever label you want the machine to speak. All of the buttons speak their purpose when first pushed. Good luck.

Marci