[nfbwatlk] A Great Loss

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Thu May 31 05:18:33 UTC 2012

Hi,
I've heard Doc on KBCS and KSER when I lived up there.  There is a public
radio station here KPFA, that plays his music, among others.  So yes, I am
one who has heard of him, heard him and admired his skill.
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com