[nfbwatlk] voting in Kitsap county

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 05:55:22 UTC 2012

Hi Mike, for several years I served on the Elections Advisory
committee for the county.  I believe that one of the problems
that has occurred in Stevens County is that the volunteers aren't
always trained as they should be.  But we have pushed for worked
with them to get the voting machines taken to various places in
the county.  I'm hoping that they will have the ballots out
before long, but also I'm praying that they will have the Voters
pamphlet out before I need to vote.  I want to get that stuff all
done before I leave for Colorado.  I don't particularly want to
have to vote absentee.    Peace,    Debby