[nfbwatlk] NFSB of WA 2012 Convention

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 07:43:07 UTC 2012

Hi all, yes, it was a very good convention.  Thank you for
welcoming me in to your midst.  I especially want to thank Marci,
Don Mitchell, Les and Marsha FitzPatrick, Maria Bradford, Kaye
Kipp, Kyle (with Peter the other handsome guide dog there) Noel
Nightingale and Julie WARRINGTON for making me feel so welcome.
I also was glad to see Doug Trimble again, and to meet so many
others.  There were times when I felt a little "culture shock"
and a little overwhelmed, but somebody was always there to offer
advice and encouragement.  (Smile).  I look forward to getting to
know you all better when I return from Colorado.  And if I left
anyone out who spoke to me and I forgot, just chock it up to
being late at night, me going through 193 email already and
needing to go to bed.  (Smile).    Blessings to you all,    Debby