[nfbwatlk] participate in a UW accessibility research study

Shiri Azenkot shiri.azenkot at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 19:15:56 UTC 2012

Hello,

Our group at the University of Washington’s Computer Science & Engineering
Department is seeking participants for a research study.

We are researching ways to improve smartphone accessibility and are
currently evaluating new interaction techniques. Participants must be 18
years old or older and must be blind or low-vision. Each participant will
partake in one session of about 1 hour in length at the University of
Washington campus. During a study session, we will ask the participant to
use a smartphone application and perform tasks such as entering text.

We will compensate participants with a $30 gift card to Amazon or QFC card.

The studies will be held during the next two weeks – times are flexible.

Please email shiri at cs.washington.edu if you are interested in volunteering.

Thank you.

Shiri Azenkot

PhD Student