[nfbwatlk] What is Faith Talk

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 02:19:46 UTC 2012

Debbie,
	I sent an email to the moderator and this is what I got, "Is your
friend trying to subscribe from the website? She can do it via email. Tell
her to send a message to: faith-talk-request at nfbnet.org."  If that doesn't
work she said I can send you her email address, but I would really rather do
that off list.  Please let me know if you need any help.  - Philip