[nfbwatlk] FW: Talk with someone behind the technology we use!

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Thu Apr 11 22:39:13 UTC 2013

From: SightConnection [mailto:june at sightconnection.ccsend.com] On Behalf Of SightConnection
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 12:30 PM
To: Nightingale, Noel
Subject: Talk with someone behind the technology we use!

 [cid:image002.jpg at 01CE36CA.B7D95390]

Connect with Microsoft!

Life is better when assistive technology is adapted to meet our specific needs. Microsoft User Research needs suggestions to make assistive technology the best it can be for low vision individuals everywhere.

This is an exclusive invitation to join in Microsoft's upcoming accessibility studies beginning in mid-April of this year and see technology designed with us in mind.

To participate in a two hour study at Microsoft's Redmond Campus, email uccoord at microsoft.com with "access" in the subject line.

Include the information below.

1.     Name/Phone:

2.     Job Title/Company (if not working, that's ok):

3.     Age:

4.     What applications and software do you use regularly?

5.     Do you use any accessibility software (JAWs, Windows Eye,  speech recognition, etc.)? If yes, which?

6.     Please describe your visual impairment:

Microsoft will call participants that are a match for this study. Selected participants will receive a choice of Microsoft software, hardware, or games as a thank you.

Help Microsoft understand our needs, and help shape the future of technology.

Find out more at www.microsoft.com/userresearch.

Forward this email<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=xvovczbab&m=1101427030711&ea=noel.nightingale%40ed.gov&a=1113044485876>
[cid:~WRD000.jpg]<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001Ii8Y_QGk40qQvc9NgKFvYFhI9GwHI_Nq&t=001wJBpLHIM1GhVGxv-FzwdiQ%3D%3D&llr=xvovczbab>

[cid:~WRD000.jpg]<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_Basic_201>

This email was sent to noel.nightingale at ed.gov by mcraig at sightconnection.org<mailto:mcraig at sightconnection.org> |
Update Profile/Email Address<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=001Ii8Y_QGk40qQvc9NgKFvYFhI9GwHI_Nq&t=001wJBpLHIM1GhVGxv-FzwdiQ%3D%3D&llr=xvovczbab> | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001Ii8Y_QGk40qQvc9NgKFvYFhI9GwHI_Nq&t=001wJBpLHIM1GhVGxv-FzwdiQ%3D%3D&llr=xvovczbab>(tm) | Privacy Policy<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.

SightConnection | 9709 Third Ave NE #100 | Seattle | WA | 98115