[nfbwatlk] update on Denise Mackenstadt

mjc59 at q.com mjc59 at q.com
Sun Apr 14 22:37:17 UTC 2013

Hello all,

Denise is still in the hospital. The good news is that all of the scans were clear; there is NO tumor, NO cancer! However, she is still having seizures and the doctors do not yet know why. She will be going to an inpatient epilepsy center this week where, hopefully, their tests can solve the mystery. It is still best not to call or visit her at this time. You can call Gary at 360-683-1263. He and Amanda are making periodic trips from Sequim to see her. I have also been at the hospital sometimes when they couldn't be.

She really appreciates all of your support/thoughts/prayers. We have been passing them on to her.

Hopefully this week will bring some answers.

Marci