[nfbwatlk] FW: [Wcb-l] Fwd: [leadership] NLS system outage planned August 16-19, 2013

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Aug 13 23:22:35 UTC 2013

From: Wcb-l [mailto:wcb-l-bounces at wcbinfo.org] On Behalf Of Marlaina Lieberg
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 3:24 PM
To: <wcb-l at wcbinfo.org> list
Subject: [Wcb-l] Fwd: [leadership] NLS system outage planned August 16-19,
2013

Begin forwarded message:

From: <Kim.Charlson at Perkins.org>

Subject: [leadership] NLS system outage planned August 16-19, 2013

Date: August 13, 2013 2:19:04 PM PDT

Cc: bscb-announce at acb.org

Hi All,

I am sharing this information in case you haven't seen it elsewhere and it
could impact you over the weekend ...

Kim

All data systems and websites at the Library of Congress will be unavailable
from 10:00 p.m. (EDT) Friday, August 16, 2013, through 8:00 a.m. (EDT)
Monday, August 19, 2013, for equipment maintenance. The NLS services most
likely to affect Wolfner readers include:

Braille and Audio Reading Download (BARD)

NLS public website at  <http://www.loc.gov/nls> www.loc.gov/nls (or
nls.loc.gov)

NLS Voyager and text catalog

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.