[nfbwatlk] FW: Honk Honk! Vehicle Donation Drivers: Update

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Dec 17 17:42:46 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Wilson, Joanne [mailto:JWilson at nfb.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 5:56 AM
Subject: Honk Honk! Vehicle Donation Drivers: Update

Key Thirteen: Rev Up Your Bragging Rights! Update!

We now have seven new states who can claim bragging rights in our vehicle
donation race! Alaska, Montana, Indiana, Arizona, Ohio, Idaho and Utah have
now entered the race! Eighteen of you have increased the number of vehicles
that have been donated in your state. However everyone will have some
catching up to do, since Maryland has become our first state to hit double
digits!  Congratulations! Let's keep going at full throttle!

The following states have created some traffic in our vehicle donation
program:

Alabama (4), Alaska (1), Arizona (2), Arkansas (1), California (6),
Connecticut (3), Florida (1), Hawaii (4), Idaho (2), Illinois,  (3),
Indiana (1), Iowa (2), Louisiana (3), Maryland (14), Massachusetts (2),
Minnesota (1), Mississippi (2), Montana (1), Nebraska (2), Nevada (1), New
Jersey (3), New York (3), North Carolina (1), Ohio (2), Pennsylvania (3),
Rhode Island (1), Tennessee (3), Utah (3), Virginia (9), Washington (6),
West Virginia (2), Wisconsin (1).

Honk Honk! Thanks for helping steer this project down the road to success!

Thanks,
Joanne

Joanne Wilson
Director, Affiliate Development
Office of the President
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
Phone: 410-659-9314 x2335
Email: jwilson at nfb.org<mailto:jwilson at nfb.org>
www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org/>

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit:
www.carshelpingtheblind.org<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/> or call
1-855-659-9314

The National Federation of the Blind wishes you a joyous and safe holiday
season. We would appreciate you including the NFB in your end-of-year
giving. Make your
contribution<https://nfb.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=1> now.