[nfbwatlk] Important information about the February Clark County Chapter meeting please read!

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Fri Feb 1 04:38:54 UTC 2013

Greetings the Clark County chapter meeting is going to be moving from the Kennedy building due to the noise problems we have had. We will meet at 10 AM in the Irwin staff lounge which is still at the McLaughlin entrance to the campus. We would like you all to come with your suggestions so that we could plan for the future. The board looks forward to seeing you all there.Sincerely Maurice, secretary national Federation of the blind of Washington Clark County Chapter. Amateur radio call sign, kd0iko. Phone 360-524-0791. Email address kd0iko at icloud.com.