[nfbwatlk] Fw: Baseball Greats Stan Musial and Earl Weaver Die

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 19:13:16 UTC 2013

Hey Mary Ellen, I feel like a mom to many of the students here at
CCB.  Lol.  The other day I ended up making six sandwiches for
people before skiing (five with other people).  No, it's not
because they couldn't make them themselves.  Lol.  Some instinct
just said, [offer to make them sandwiches."  So I did.  Had to
renew my supply of bread and honey today, have an unopened jar of
peanut butter, so we're all set again.  Lol.  They're all so
young!  Wish there had been a CCB when I was 19.    Peace,
Debby