[nfbwatlk] Snoking Chapter Meeting Notice

Thu Feb 7 15:14:52 UTC 2013

This Saturday at 12:00 noon, the NFB Snoking Chapter will meet to eat Italian food and get updates on the vital issues for blind persons throughout the national and here in Washington, at Georgios at 9031 Evergreen Way in of course, Everett. Just back from the Washington seminar, President Julie Warrington will have a report, I'm sure, and we'll get information about upcoming events, including about the national convention this July in Orlando.

Come and join us for good fellowship and interesting ideas and conversation.

/s/

Bennett Prows