[nfbwatlk] a change in the meeting time, and the day of the week, one of the national Federation of the blind of Clark County chapter meeting.

Leslie Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 00:29:24 UTC 2013

I am sorry to say that the day and time doesn't work at all for me with everything going on with  us also I have a rehearsal (practice) on that night every week that I can't miss but I sure will miss all of you be sure and keep everything posted on the list so I can at least attend events please. Les F