[nfbwatlk] Seahawks Season

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Jan 14 17:02:26 UTC 2013

The Hawks are a total class team.  Just a here and there adjustment and like
wow.  The radio guys were talking about next year's schedule.  Just think of
all the worse teams this year and that except a few are who we play.  The
radio guy was expecting us to go 13 and 3 next year.

What record did Russel Williams break yesterday as a rooky, I missed that
stat.

Becky and Jake who could hardly breath yesterday it was so incredible of a
game.