[nfbwatlk] Irritating Commercial from Sears Optical Department

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Wed Jan 23 05:30:35 UTC 2013

Hi,
I haven't heard it but from your description of it, it sounds insulting to
the capabilities of blind people.  I haven't heard it down here yet.  If I
were up there and heard it, I'd be sending them a letter.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com