[nfbwatlk] Robert Eschbach Has Died

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Jan 25 23:41:21 UTC 2013

Hi,
I remember Pat and Bob Eschbach.  I also remember Bob when he was the
president of the dog guide division.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com