[nfbwatlk] New GPS ap

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Jul 3 14:53:20 UTC 2013

The Seeing Eye GPST is now available! This new iPhone app was developed as
the result of a historic collaboration between The Seeing Eye, the pioneer
of guide dog schools, and Sendero Group, the pioneer of accessible GPS
devices.

What does The Seeing Eye GPS do? Simply put, it's your Sendero GPS. right
there on your iPhone. One less item to carry... one less item to charge...
and best of all it's always with you.

I've been part of the testing team for several months. I'm very excited to
have a fully functional GPS on my iPhone. The Seeing Eye GPS not only
includes announcements of what streets and points of interest I'm passing,
but it provides turn by turn route directions and a new "look around wand"
feature for exploring the area. In my experience, the Seeing Eye GPS has
been a great complement to my Seeing EyeR dog - a perfect marriage of
orientation and mobility.

More information can be found on Sendero's website:
http://www.senderogroup.com/products/shopseeingeyegps.htm

Regards,

Jim Kutsch
President & CEO